The title probably entirely all fake and phony doesn’t it ? But wait, before anyone skips this article, give us a chance to explain this utterly confusing and unbelievable piece of writing. No one is stranger to the angry taunts of their parents that more or less explain how useless and derogatory mobile games are. You have also heard many times about how gigantic waste of time they are, haven’t you ? Now what if we tell you that playing mobile games are not only healthy but also a great way to hone your sensory skills. You probably won’t believe , but read till the very end, you might just be pleasantly surprised.
What Are The Benefits ?
Okay, cut straight to the chase. The reputation of mobile games has long been tainted, its time for us to change that. Listed below you will find a few of many, many benefits of spending your time behind a 6-inch screen, gaming away.
- Mobile games are a gateway to infinite career possibilities. You won’t believe how many successful software engineers are out there who got their first coding inspiration out of a mobile game.
- Mobile games help people interact more with strangers, thus helping them reduce their social anxiety.
- It is a scientifically proven fact that playing strategic mobile games like poker, MOBA, bandarq, improves the reasoning skills of the brain.
- They also enhance the hand-eye coordination of a person.
- Playing first-person shooter games are probably the easiest way of getting better at multitasking. Between reloading a weapon and reviving a teammate, a person finds himself/herself getting better at handling multiple things at once.
So, should you simply agree to us and start gaming on your mobile ? Absolutely no, try it for yourselves, pick up a game you love and game away. Sooner or later, you will find the benefits yourself.